WHAT IS IT?
Dermalogica's Overnight Retinol Repair 0.5% is a powerful treatment cream that accelerates skin renewal and reduces the appearance of skin ageing overnight.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Perfect for those looking to minimise skin-ageing triggers.
WHY SHOULD I USE IT?
• Your skin is as unique as you are, and is constantly changing due to lifestyle choices and seasonal changes! When specialised care is needed, Dermalogica Targeted Treatments become an essential addition to your daily skin health regimen.
HOW DO I USE IT?
• Best applied following your Dermalogica Double Cleanse routine.
• Includes a moisturising Buffer Cream to help the skin adjust to this highly-active form of Retinol. Mix one part Overnight Retinol Repair with up to three parts Buffer Cream and apply to face and neck if required for two weeks. After two weeks mix two parts Overnight Retinol Repair with one part Buffer. You may use Overnight Retinol Repair alone, prior to or mixed with your prescribed Dermalogica moisturiser.
• Do not exfoliate whilst using this product. Only use at night time and an SPF must be worn the next day.
• We recommend not layering it directly with other targeted treatment products.
• This product contains a form of Vitamin A. Consult a physician prior to use during pregnancy.
WHAT IS IN IT?
Active, microencapsulated, pure Retinol helps increase collagen production and cell turnover. Powerful peptides and antioxidant Vitamin C help fight signs of ageing including uneven skin tone and discolouration. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
Prep skin with PreCleanse and Skin Resurfacing Cleanser.
Nail Polish Direct are dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Overnight Retinol Repair: Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Xylitylglucoside, Retinol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 3, Xylitol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Glucose, Cetyl Palmitate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Anhydroxylitol, Magnesium Chloride, C12-20 Alkyl Glycoside, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol.? Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol. Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
Our website is 100% secure
Our website has undertaken a number of stringent independent tests to ensure it is fully secure.
We have a choice of payment options
You can use a number of payment options to buy from our website. These include all forms of credit or debit card, Paypal, Google Wallet.