To You, The Gift Of Beautiful Nails. Love OPI, XOXO
Starting to think about your Christmas party outfit? No outfit is complete without Make-Up to go with it, right down to your Nail Polish. Whether you love a bit of glitter or a classic red, beauty shelves are brimming with their new Party Nail Polish Collections for you to try out this year.
Whether you prefer flecks of glitter or just a coat of vampy Nail Polish, here are 12 of the best NEW manicure shades to last you through Holiday Season. It’s the most wonderful time of the year and these manicures can help you celebrate in style.
We can hear OPI Jingle Bells, already! This Christmas give yourself the gift of beautiful nails, with this years OPI Christmas Limited Edition Festive Collection. OPI also decided to give their famous bottle some love this Holiday Season. With a new fresh, contemporary bottle – you’ll be writing this Nail Polish Collection on your Christmas List in no time!
A Collection that emphasises bold holiday reds, unique pearls, metallics, sultry purples, charcoal hues & blacks. 12 fabulous and festive hues matching in both OPI Nail Lacquer & Infinite Shine.
“Ornament To Be Together” – A silver to wear forever and ever.
“Wanna Wrap?” – This black-burgundy is so chic it doesn’t need a bow.
“Top The Package With A Beau” – A gray so fine, he’ll always be mine.
“The Colour That Keeps On Giving” – Candy-hued pearlescent pink as sweet as giving and receiving.
“Snow Glad I Met You” – Let’s take a walk in a winter wonderland with this soft white hue.
“Sending You Holiday Hugs” – XOXO, Your Favorite Fuchsia.
“Adam Said ‘It’s New, Year’s Eve’” – This apple red is no forbidden fruit.
“Holidazed Over You” – And I hope this jet-black trance never ends.
“Feel The Chemis-tree” – You’ll keep coming back to this shimmering purple hue.
“Coulmates” – This metallic charcoal is the only one for me.
“Gift Of Gold Never Gets Old” – Shimmer and shine, with this glam metallic.
“My Wish List Is You” – Head over heels in love with this perfect holiday red.
What We Do?
OPI Nail Lacquer
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of Nail Lacquer down the centre of the nail – followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of Nail Lacquer, pulling colour over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
OPI Infinite Shine
- Prime: Apply one coat of OPI Infinite Shine Primer Base Coat.
- Lacquer: Apply two thin coats of pigment-rich, OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer.
- Gloss: Apply one coat of Gloss for a durable finish that cures in natural light.
Love OPI XOXO